The unofficial start of summer is nigh. Here's what's open and closed in Toronto on the holiday Monday.
- Government offices.
- All Toronto Public Library branches are closed Sunday and Monday.
- Beer Store.
- Select malls (Yorkdale Shopping Centre, Fairview Mall, Sherway Gardens, Scarborough Town Centre)
- Toronto Zoo (due to ongoing strike)
- Ontario Place - Open Friday from 3 p.m. to 11 p.m., Saturday from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m., Sunday from 10 a.m. to 11:30 p.m., and Victoria Day from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- High Park Zoo - 7 a.m. to dusk. Victoria Day visitors can feed and pet llamas in the Llama Pen from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Riverdale Farm - 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- CN Tower - Open 9 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Ontario Science Centre - Open 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Saturday. Open 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sunday and Victoria Day.
- Ripley's Aquarium - Open 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- The Royal Ontario Museum - Open 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- The Art Gallery of Ontario - Open 10:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Victoria Day. Open 10:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
- Eaton Centre - Open 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Victoria Day.
- Vaughan Mills - Open 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Victoria Day.
- Square One - Open 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Victoria Day.
- Toronto Premium Outlets - Open 9:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Victoria Day.
- TTC - Holiday service and schedule will be in effect on Victoria Day. There will be no subway service between Sheppard West and St. George stations on Saturday and Sunday.
- GO Transit - Saturday service and schedule will be in effect on Victoria Day.