Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Before you dig into me: I know you can tell the time on your phone. But the right watch really adds the perfect finishing touch to just about any outfit! Wearing a suit to work? Just throwing on jeans and a white tee to run errands? Have a Zoom interview and tend to talk with your hands? Add a watch, and boom, everything is elevated.
And, despite what every celebrity billboard would have you assume, you don’t need to break the bank for a chic watch. In fact, Amazon has a bunch of affordable watches that are constantly on sale. So you can decide to zhuzh up your aesthetic and order a watch on a Wednesday and then take your new fancy self out for a spin on Friday, thanks to that sweet, sweet two-day shipping.
So, I implore you to stop fumbling for your phone in your bag or your pocket to check the time and consider treating yourself to one of these watches below — but you gotta act fast because soon, everyone is going to hear about these prices, and you obviously can’t miss out. It’s your time to turn all the heads.
1. Anne Klein Women’s Bracelet Watch, $23.99 (Orig. $65)
2. Lacoste TR90 Quartz Watch, $65.99 ( Orig. $95)
3. GUESS Women’s Watch, $74.99 ( Orig. $125)
4. Nine West Women’s Strap Watch, $17.60 ( Orig.$36)
5. Tommy Hilfiger Stainless Steel Quartz Watch, $70.15 ( Orig. $95)
6. Timex Men’s Fairfield Chrono 41mm Watch, $75.99 ( Orig. $109)
7. Anne Klein Women’s Resin Bracelet Watch, $31.99 ( Orig. $69.50)
8. Timex Modern Easy Reader 32mm Watch, $48.96 ( Orig. $17.95)
If you liked this story, you should check out the 15 best tank watches on Amazon.
The post So you want to become a watch person? I found 8 elegant options under $100 on Amazon appeared first on In The Know.
More from In The Know: