10%18°5°Mostly clear. Low 41F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
10%22°12°Sunny skies. High 71F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds overnight. Low 54F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.
20%28°14°Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 82F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Thunderstorms likely in the evening. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms later on. Low 58F. SE winds shifting to NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
50%24°12°Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. Thunder possible. High around 75F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening. Increasing clouds with periods of showers after midnight. Low 54F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
60%21°11°Cloudy with showers. High 69F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low 52F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
60%18°10°Considerable cloudiness. Occasional rain showers in the afternoon. High near 65F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Showers in the evening with some clearing overnight. Low near 50F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
10%21°12°Considerable cloudiness. High 69F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 53F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
10%23°14°Partly cloudy skies. High 74F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later at night. Low 57F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
60%25°13°Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High 77F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 56F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
10%26°13°Mostly sunny skies. High 79F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 56F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
10 km/h NNW
Today - Mostly clear. Low 41F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.