Allamont

France
CloudyCloudy
23°
17°
22°

Forecast

  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms22°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy22°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy21°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy19°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy18°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy18°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy17°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy17°
  • 3 AMCloudy17°
  • 4 AMCloudy17°
  • 5 AMCloudy17°
  • 6 AMCloudy17°
  • 7 AMCloudy17°
  • 8 AMCloudy18°
  • 9 AMCloudy18°
  • 10 AMCloudy19°
  • 11 AMCloudy21°
  • 12 PMCloudy22°
  • 1 PMCloudy22°
  • 2 PMBlustery23°
  • 3 PMBlustery24°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms24°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms24°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy24°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy23°
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%23°17°Night - Mostly cloudy with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds from SW to S at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 63 °F (17.2 °C).Cloudy with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 16 mph (11.3 to 25.7 kph).
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%24°17°Scattered showers today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%25°16°Partly cloudy today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%24°16°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%23°14°Partly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%24°13°Partly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%26°14°Partly cloudy today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%26°17°Partly cloudy today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%25°17°Partly cloudy today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%26°16°Partly cloudy today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 10%10%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

11 km/h SW

Barometer

991.0 millibars

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    24°
  • Humidity
    72%
  • Visibility
    16.10 km
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds from SW to S at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 63 °F (17.2 °C).

Today - Cloudy with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 16 mph (11.3 to 25.7 kph).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:03 AM9:19 PM

Map

Yahoo News Digest

Politics

Obama: Hillary Clinton more qualified than me for White House

Carry her the same way you carried me. I asking you to reject cynicism and ... to elect Hillary Clinton as the next President of the United States and show the world we believe in the promise of this great nation.
President Barack Obama
Nomination
2,382
DELEGATES
Obama: Clinton Most Qualified Candidate Ever