Anthelupt

France
 Scattered ThunderstormsScattered Showers
17°
13°
16°

Forecast

  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms16°
  • 12 PMCloudy16°
  • 1 PMCloudy17°
  • 2 PMCloudy17°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms17°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms18°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms18°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms18°
  • 7 PMFair17°
  • 8 PMFair14°
  • 9 PMFair13°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy14°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy13°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy13°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy13°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy13°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy12°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy12°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy12°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy11°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy11°
  • 8 AMFair10°
  • 9 AMSunny11°
  • 10 AMSunny12°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy13°
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 100%100%17°13°Scattered showers with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 9 to 11 mph (14.5 to 17.7 kph).Night - Mostly cloudy with a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 11 mph (11.3 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%15°11°Partly cloudy today with a high of 59 °F (15.0 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%17°6°Mostly sunny today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 43 °F (6.1 °C).
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%18°7°Mostly sunny today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 44 °F (6.7 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%17°7°Partly cloudy today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 44 °F (6.7 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%17°4°Partly cloudy today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 39 °F (3.9 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%16°3°Partly cloudy today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 37 °F (2.8 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%17°4°Partly cloudy today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 40 °F (4.4 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%16°4°Partly cloudy today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 40 °F (4.4 °C).
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%17°7°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 45 °F (7.2 °C).

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 60%60%
Precipitation: 50%50%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

18 km/h SW

Barometer

980.0 millibars

Details

 Scattered Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    15°
  • Humidity
    94%
  • Visibility
    10.90 km
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Scattered showers with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 9 to 11 mph (14.5 to 17.7 kph).

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 11 mph (11.3 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 53 °F (11.7 °C).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
7:36 AM7:10 PM

Map

Yahoo News Digest

Science

Europe's Rosetta probe ends mission with a slow-speed crash ... into a comet

[An achievement] not just for ESA, but for mankind.
Andrea Accomazzo, the spacecraft operations manager for the European Space Agency