Augny

France
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
23°
17°
19°

Forecast

  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy19°
  • 10 AMCloudy21°
  • 11 AMCloudy21°
  • 12 PMCloudy22°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms23°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms23°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms24°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms24°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms24°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy24°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy24°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy23°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy21°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy19°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy18°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy17°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy17°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy16°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy16°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy16°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy14°
  • 6 AMFair14°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy15°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy16°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy18°
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%23°17°Scattered showers with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 11 mph (3.2 to 17.7 kph).Night - Partly cloudy with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%24°15°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%23°16°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%25°17°Partly cloudy today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%26°15°Partly cloudy today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%24°16°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%23°14°Partly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%24°14°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%26°15°Partly cloudy today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%28°17°Partly cloudy today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

3 km/h NW

Barometer

993.0 millibars

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    17°
  • Humidity
    93%
  • Visibility
    13.00 km
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Scattered showers with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 11 mph (3.2 to 17.7 kph).

Tonight - Partly cloudy with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 60 °F (15.6 °C).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
6:02 AM9:21 PM

Map

Yahoo News Digest

World

Turkey in no position to become EU member any time soon: Juncker

The state cannot be governed by grudge, anger and prejudice. Those responsible for the coup should be tried lawfully, with the understanding of abiding by the rule of law.
CHP leader Kemal Kilicdaroglu
Turkey's rival parties rally in solidarity after failed coup