Chaumousey

France
 Scattered ThunderstormsScattered Showers
26°
16°
26°

Forecast

  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms26°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms25°
  • 5 PMCloudy24°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms24°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy24°
  • 8 PMCloudy23°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy22°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy19°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy18°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy17°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy17°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy17°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy16°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy16°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy15°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy14°
  • 7 AMSunny14°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy16°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy18°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy19°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy21°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy22°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy23°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy23°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy23°
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%26°16°Scattered showers with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds from WNW to NW at 9 to 11 mph (14.5 to 17.7 kph).Night - Mostly cloudy with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%24°14°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%24°14°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%27°16°Partly cloudy today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%27°16°Partly cloudy today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%24°18°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%23°14°Partly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%24°12°Partly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%27°14°Partly cloudy today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%28°17°Partly cloudy today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

11 km/h NW

Barometer

976.0 millibars

Details

 Scattered Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    27°
  • Humidity
    53%
  • Visibility
    16.10 km
  • UV Index
    4 (Moderate)

Today - Scattered showers with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds from WNW to NW at 9 to 11 mph (14.5 to 17.7 kph).

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 60 °F (15.6 °C).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
6:04 AM9:17 PM

Map

Yahoo News Digest

World

At least 19 dead in knife attack at disabled centre near Tokyo

I want to get rid of the disabled from this world.
Japanese media reported police quoting the suspect