Failly

France

Forecast

  • 1 PMSunny29°
  • 2 PMBlustery29°
  • 3 PMBlustery28°
  • 4 PMShowers26°
  • 5 PMShowers25°
  • 6 PMShowers24°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy24°
  • 8 PMFair24°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy22°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy22°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy21°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy20°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy19°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy18°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy18°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy18°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy18°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy17°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy17°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy17°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy18°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy19°
  • 11 AMCloudy20°
  • 12 PMCloudy21°
  • 1 PMCloudy21°
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%29°21°Breezy with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 11 to 16 mph (17.7 to 25.7 kph).Night - Mostly cloudy with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 64 °F (17.8 °C).
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%22°17°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%25°15°Mostly sunny today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Wednesday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%28°15°Sunny today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%28°16°Partly cloudy today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%29°17°Partly cloudy today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 63 °F (17.2 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%28°18°Partly cloudy today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%26°16°Partly cloudy today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%24°15°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%24°14°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

14 km/h SW

Barometer

989.0 millibars

Details

Sunny
  • Feels like
    28°
  • Humidity
    52%
  • Visibility
    16.10 km
  • UV Index
    4 (Moderate)

Today - Breezy with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 11 to 16 mph (17.7 to 25.7 kph).

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 64 °F (17.8 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:48 AM8:23 PM

Map

Yahoo News Digest

World

Italy grieves as state funeral held for victims of powerful quake

Don't be afraid to bewail your suffering, we have seen so much suffering. But I ask you not to lose your courage.
Bishop Giovanni D'Ercole, in a homily held at the hall
Bitter birthday
4
YEARS OLD
Italy mourns quake victims at funeral attended by PM, president

Weather News Stories