Flassigny

France
 Scattered ThunderstormsScattered Showers
17°
13°
13°

Forecast

  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms14°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms15°
  • 1 PMCloudy15°
  • 2 PMCloudy16°
  • 3 PMCloudy16°
  • 4 PMCloudy16°
  • 5 PMCloudy16°
  • 6 PMCloudy16°
  • 7 PMCloudy15°
  • 8 PMCloudy14°
  • 9 PMCloudy14°
  • 10 PMCloudy12°
  • 11 PMCloudy12°
  • 12 AMCloudy12°
  • 1 AMCloudy12°
  • 2 AMCloudy12°
  • 3 AMShowers12°
  • 4 AMShowers12°
  • 5 AM Scattered Thunderstorms12°
  • 6 AMShowers12°
  • 7 AMShowers12°
  • 8 AMShowers12°
  • 9 AM Scattered Thunderstorms12°
  • 10 AMShowers12°
  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms13°
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%17°13°Cloudy with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds from W to WSW at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph).Night - Cloudy with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%17°12°Showers today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C). There is a 70% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%14°9°Partly cloudy today with a high of 58 °F (14.4 °C) and a low of 48 °F (8.9 °C).
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%17°6°Mostly sunny today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 42 °F (5.6 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%18°8°Partly cloudy today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 47 °F (8.3 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%17°8°Partly cloudy today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 46 °F (7.8 °C).
Thursday
BlusteryPrecipitation: 0%0%16°6°Breezy today with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a low of 42 °F (5.6 °C).
Friday
BlusteryPrecipitation: 0%0%17°6°Breezy today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 43 °F (6.1 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%17°8°Partly cloudy today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 46 °F (7.8 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%18°7°Partly cloudy today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 45 °F (7.2 °C).

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 70%70%
Precipitation: 60%60%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 5%5%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

11 km/h WNW

Barometer

985.0 millibars

Details

 Scattered Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    12°
  • Humidity
    86%
  • Visibility
    16.10 km
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds from W to WSW at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph).

Tonight - Cloudy with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 53 °F (11.7 °C).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
7:39 AM7:15 PM

Map

Yahoo News Digest

World

Mentally ill black man shot dead by police was pointing an e-cigarette at officers

An officer doesn't have enough time to wait to determine if that's a gun in his hand. If a person is pointing something at an officer and he believes it's a gun and it is a gun and that officer doesn't have his gun out, that officer will lose that gunfight
Chuck Drago, former Florida police chief
El Cajon shooting raises questions about police training

Weather News Stories