Genicourt-Sous-Conde

France
CloudyCloudy
16°
13°
16°

Forecast

  • 11 AMCloudy16°
  • 12 PMCloudy16°
  • 1 PMCloudy16°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms17°
  • 3 PMCloudy17°
  • 4 PMCloudy17°
  • 5 PMCloudy16°
  • 6 PMCloudy16°
  • 7 PMCloudy16°
  • 8 PMCloudy15°
  • 9 PMCloudy14°
  • 10 PMCloudy14°
  • 11 PMCloudy14°
  • 12 AMCloudy14°
  • 1 AMShowers13°
  • 2 AMShowers14°
  • 3 AMShowers13°
  • 4 AMShowers13°
  • 5 AM Scattered Thunderstorms13°
  • 6 AM Scattered Thunderstorms13°
  • 7 AMShowers14°
  • 8 AM Scattered Thunderstorms14°
  • 9 AM Scattered Thunderstorms14°
  • 10 AMShowers14°
  • 11 AMScattered Showers13°
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%16°13°Cloudy with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds from W to SW at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).Night - Cloudy with a 50% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 65%65%17°13°Showers today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C). There is a 65% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%15°9°Partly cloudy today with a high of 59 °F (15.0 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%17°6°Mostly sunny today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 43 °F (6.1 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%18°7°Partly cloudy today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 45 °F (7.2 °C).
Wednesday
BlusteryPrecipitation: 0%0%17°7°Breezy today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 45 °F (7.2 °C).
Thursday
BlusteryPrecipitation: 0%0%15°6°Breezy today with a high of 59 °F (15.0 °C) and a low of 42 °F (5.6 °C).
Friday
BlusteryPrecipitation: 0%0%16°6°Breezy today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 42 °F (5.6 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%17°7°Partly cloudy today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 44 °F (6.7 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%17°7°Partly cloudy today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 44 °F (6.7 °C).

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 65%65%
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 10%10%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

6 km/h SSW

Barometer

981.0 millibars

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    15°
  • Humidity
    84%
  • Visibility
    16.10 km
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds from W to SW at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).

Tonight - Cloudy with a 50% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 56 °F (13.3 °C).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
7:38 AM7:15 PM

Map

Yahoo News Digest

World

Mentally ill black man shot dead by police was pointing an e-cigarette at officers

An officer doesn't have enough time to wait to determine if that's a gun in his hand. If a person is pointing something at an officer and he believes it's a gun and it is a gun and that officer doesn't have his gun out, that officer will lose that gunfight
Chuck Drago, former Florida police chief
El Cajon shooting raises questions about police training

Weather News Stories