Gigney

France
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
26°
16°
18°

Forecast

  • 11 AMCloudy19°
  • 12 PMCloudy21°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy22°
  • 2 PMCloudy22°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms23°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms23°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms23°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms23°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms23°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy23°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy22°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy20°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy19°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy18°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy18°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy17°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy17°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy16°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy16°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy16°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy16°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy17°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy18°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy19°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy21°
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%26°16°Cloudy with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph).Night - Mostly cloudy with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%24°16°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%23°16°Scattered showers today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%22°14°Partly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%24°13°Partly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 10%10%26°16°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%22°14°Partly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%24°14°Partly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%23°14°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%23°13°Rain today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 20%20%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

6 km/h WNW

Barometer

963.0 millibars

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    18°
  • Humidity
    94%
  • Visibility
    12.40 km
  • UV Index
    2 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph).

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 60 °F (15.6 °C).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
5:59 AM9:18 PM

Map

Yahoo News Digest

World

80 dead in ISIS attack on protest by Afghanistan's maligned minority

Based on initial information, the attack was carried out by three suicide bombers ... The third attacker was gunned down by security forces.
Afghan interior ministry
A suicide bombing in Kabul killed 61 people and injured hundreds