Medonville

France
CloudyCloudy
26°
17°
19°

Forecast

  • 9 AMCloudy19°
  • 10 AMCloudy21°
  • 11 AMCloudy21°
  • 12 PMCloudy22°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms22°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms23°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms24°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms24°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms24°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms25°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy25°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy24°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy23°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy21°
  • 11 PMFair20°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy19°
  • 1 AMFair19°
  • 2 AMFair18°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy17°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy17°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy16°
  • 6 AMFair16°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy17°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy19°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy21°
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%26°17°Cloudy with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph).Night - Partly cloudy with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%26°17°Partly cloudy today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%24°17°Partly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%23°16°Partly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%26°14°Partly cloudy today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 20%20%27°16°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%24°16°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%26°16°Partly cloudy today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%24°16°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%24°14°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 10%10%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

11 km/h NW

Barometer

986.0 millibars

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    18°
  • Humidity
    99%
  • Visibility
    5.90 km
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph).

Tonight - Partly cloudy with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 62 °F (16.7 °C).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
6:01 AM9:21 PM

Map

Yahoo News Digest

World

80 dead in ISIS attack on protest by Afghanistan's maligned minority

Based on initial information, the attack was carried out by three suicide bombers ... The third attacker was gunned down by security forces.
Afghan interior ministry
A suicide bombing in Kabul killed 61 people and injured hundreds