Mortagne

France
FairMostly Sunny
27°
16°
23°

Forecast

  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy24°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy24°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy25°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms25°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms26°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms26°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms25°
  • 6 PMShowers23°
  • 7 PMScattered Showers22°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy23°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy22°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy19°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy18°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy18°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy17°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy17°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy16°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy16°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy15°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy15°
  • 7 AMFair15°
  • 8 AMFair17°
  • 9 AMFair18°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy19°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy21°
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 55%55%27°16°Scattered showers with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds from N to NW at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph).Night - Mostly cloudy with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%24°15°Partly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%24°14°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%27°17°Partly cloudy today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%27°15°Partly cloudy today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%24°17°Partly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 63 °F (17.2 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%23°13°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%24°13°Partly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%27°14°Partly cloudy today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%29°17°Partly cloudy today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 63 °F (17.2 °C).

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 20%20%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

3 km/h NW

Barometer

974.0 millibars

Details

Fair
  • Feels like
    24°
  • Humidity
    79%
  • Visibility
    16.10 km
  • UV Index
    2 (Low)

Today - Scattered showers with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds from N to NW at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph).

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 60 °F (15.6 °C).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
6:03 AM9:16 PM

Map

Yahoo News Digest

World

Turkey in no position to become EU member any time soon: Juncker

The state cannot be governed by grudge, anger and prejudice. Those responsible for the coup should be tried lawfully, with the understanding of abiding by the rule of law.
CHP leader Kemal Kilicdaroglu
Turkey's rival parties rally in solidarity after failed coup