Moyeuvre-Petite

France
CloudyCloudy
16°
13°
14°

Forecast

  • 6 AMCloudy14°
  • 7 AMCloudy14°
  • 8 AMCloudy14°
  • 9 AMCloudy14°
  • 10 AMCloudy14°
  • 11 AMCloudy15°
  • 12 PMCloudy16°
  • 1 PMCloudy15°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms15°
  • 3 PMCloudy16°
  • 4 PMCloudy16°
  • 5 PMCloudy16°
  • 6 PMCloudy16°
  • 7 PMCloudy16°
  • 8 PMCloudy14°
  • 9 PMCloudy13°
  • 10 PMCloudy12°
  • 11 PMCloudy12°
  • 12 AMCloudy12°
  • 1 AMCloudy12°
  • 2 AMCloudy12°
  • 3 AMShowers12°
  • 4 AM Scattered Thunderstorms13°
  • 5 AMShowers13°
  • 6 AM Scattered Thunderstorms13°
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%16°13°Cloudy with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).Night - Cloudy with a 50% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 65%65%17°12°Showers today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C). There is a 65% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%14°9°Partly cloudy today with a high of 57 °F (13.9 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%17°6°Mostly sunny today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 43 °F (6.1 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%18°8°Partly cloudy today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 46 °F (7.8 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%16°8°Partly cloudy today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 46 °F (7.8 °C).
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%14°5°Mostly sunny today with a high of 58 °F (14.4 °C) and a low of 41 °F (5.0 °C).
Friday
BlusteryPrecipitation: 0%0%16°6°Breezy today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 43 °F (6.1 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%17°7°Partly cloudy today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 45 °F (7.2 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%17°7°Partly cloudy today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 45 °F (7.2 °C).

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 65%65%
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 10%10%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

6 km/h WSW

Barometer

984.0 millibars

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    14°
  • Humidity
    87%
  • Visibility
    16.10 km
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).

Tonight - Cloudy with a 50% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 53 °F (11.7 °C).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
7:36 AM7:13 PM

Map

Yahoo News Digest

World

Mentally ill black man shot dead by police was pointing an e-cigarette at officers

An officer doesn't have enough time to wait to determine if that's a gun in his hand. If a person is pointing something at an officer and he believes it's a gun and it is a gun and that officer doesn't have his gun out, that officer will lose that gunfight
Chuck Drago, former Florida police chief
El Cajon shooting raises questions about police training

Weather News Stories