Oey

France
CloudyCloudy
16°
13°
15°

Forecast

  • 11 AMCloudy15°
  • 12 PMCloudy16°
  • 1 PMCloudy16°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms17°
  • 3 PMCloudy17°
  • 4 PMCloudy16°
  • 5 PMCloudy16°
  • 6 PMCloudy16°
  • 7 PMCloudy16°
  • 8 PMCloudy14°
  • 9 PMCloudy14°
  • 10 PMCloudy13°
  • 11 PMCloudy13°
  • 12 AMCloudy13°
  • 1 AM Scattered Thunderstorms13°
  • 2 AMShowers13°
  • 3 AMShowers13°
  • 4 AM Scattered Thunderstorms13°
  • 5 AM Scattered Thunderstorms13°
  • 6 AMShowers14°
  • 7 AMShowers14°
  • 8 AM Scattered Thunderstorms13°
  • 9 AM Scattered Thunderstorms13°
  • 10 AMShowers13°
  • 11 AMScattered Showers13°
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%16°13°Cloudy with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).Night - Cloudy with a 50% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 65%65%16°12°Showers today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C). There is a 65% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%14°9°Partly cloudy today with a high of 58 °F (14.4 °C) and a low of 48 °F (8.9 °C).
Monday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%17°7°Sunny today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 44 °F (6.7 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%18°7°Partly cloudy today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 45 °F (7.2 °C).
Wednesday
BlusteryPrecipitation: 0%0%17°7°Breezy today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 45 °F (7.2 °C).
Thursday
BlusteryPrecipitation: 0%0%14°5°Breezy today with a high of 58 °F (14.4 °C) and a low of 41 °F (5.0 °C).
Friday
BlusteryPrecipitation: 0%0%16°5°Breezy today with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a low of 41 °F (5.0 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%17°6°Partly cloudy today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 43 °F (6.1 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%17°7°Partly cloudy today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 44 °F (6.7 °C).

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 65%65%
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 15%15%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

6 km/h SSW

Barometer

978.0 millibars

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    14°
  • Humidity
    86%
  • Visibility
    16.10 km
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).

Tonight - Cloudy with a 50% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 56 °F (13.3 °C).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
7:39 AM7:16 PM

Map

Yahoo News Digest

World

Mentally ill black man shot dead by police was pointing an e-cigarette at officers

An officer doesn't have enough time to wait to determine if that's a gun in his hand. If a person is pointing something at an officer and he believes it's a gun and it is a gun and that officer doesn't have his gun out, that officer will lose that gunfight
Chuck Drago, former Florida police chief
El Cajon shooting raises questions about police training

Weather News Stories