Rombas

France
CloudyCloudy
23°
17°
22°

Forecast

  • 2 PMCloudy23°
  • 3 PMCloudy23°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms22°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms23°
  • 6 PMShowers21°
  • 7 PMShowers21°
  • 8 PM Scattered Thunderstorms22°
  • 9 PM Scattered Thunderstorms22°
  • 10 PM Scattered Thunderstorms21°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy20°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy19°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy19°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy18°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy18°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy18°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy17°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy18°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy18°
  • 8 AMCloudy19°
  • 9 AMCloudy20°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy21°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy22°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy23°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy24°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy25°
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 100%100%23°17°Cloudy with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds from ENE to NE.Night - Scattered showers with a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 11 mph (3.2 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 64 °F (17.8 °C).
Sunday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%24°18°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 65 °F (18.3 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%26°18°Partly cloudy today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%24°17°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%25°16°Partly cloudy today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%26°15°Partly cloudy today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 10%10%27°15°Thunderstorms today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 15%15%24°17°Thunderstorms today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%25°16°Partly cloudy today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%24°16°Partly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 50%50%
Precipitation: 60%60%
Precipitation: 10%10%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

3 km/h ENE

Barometer

990.0 millibars

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    24°
  • Humidity
    81%
  • Visibility
    16.10 km
  • UV Index
    2 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds from ENE to NE.

Tonight - Scattered showers with a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 11 mph (3.2 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 64 °F (17.8 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
5:58 AM9:26 PM

Map