Seigneulles

France
 Scattered ThunderstormsScattered Showers
16°
13°
15°

Forecast

  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms15°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms16°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms16°
  • 5 PMCloudy16°
  • 6 PMCloudy16°
  • 7 PMCloudy16°
  • 8 PMCloudy15°
  • 9 PMCloudy14°
  • 10 PMCloudy14°
  • 11 PMCloudy14°
  • 12 AMShowers14°
  • 1 AMShowers14°
  • 2 AMScattered Showers13°
  • 3 AMShowers13°
  • 4 AM Scattered Thunderstorms12°
  • 5 AM Scattered Thunderstorms12°
  • 6 AM Scattered Thunderstorms13°
  • 7 AM Scattered Thunderstorms13°
  • 8 AMShowers14°
  • 9 AMShowers14°
  • 10 AMShowers14°
  • 11 AMShowers15°
  • 12 PMShowers16°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms16°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms16°
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%16°13°Scattered showers with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds from WSW to SW.Night - Cloudy with a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 65%65%17°13°Showers today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C). There is a 65% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%15°9°Partly cloudy today with a high of 59 °F (15.0 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%17°6°Mostly sunny today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 43 °F (6.1 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%18°7°Partly cloudy today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 45 °F (7.2 °C).
Wednesday
BlusteryPrecipitation: 0%0%17°7°Breezy today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 45 °F (7.2 °C).
Thursday
BlusteryPrecipitation: 0%0%15°6°Breezy today with a high of 59 °F (15.0 °C) and a low of 42 °F (5.6 °C).
Friday
BlusteryPrecipitation: 0%0%16°6°Breezy today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 42 °F (5.6 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%17°7°Partly cloudy today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 44 °F (6.7 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%17°7°Partly cloudy today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 44 °F (6.7 °C).

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 70%70%
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 65%65%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

6 km/h WNW

Barometer

983.0 millibars

Details

 Scattered Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    15°
  • Humidity
    85%
  • Visibility
    16.10 km
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Scattered showers with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds from WSW to SW.

Tonight - Cloudy with a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 54 °F (12.2 °C).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
7:38 AM7:15 PM

Map

Yahoo News Digest

World

President likens himself to Hitler: I'd be happy to slaughter drug addicts

You know my victims. I would like (them) to be all criminals to finish the problem of my country and save the next generation from perdition
Rodrigo Duterte
Deadly toll
3,171
DRUG DEALERS KILLED
Philippines president Rodrigo Duterte compares himself to Hitler and says he will slaughterer three million drug addicts

Weather News Stories