Seraumont

France
CloudyCloudy
18°
13°
16°

Forecast

  • 11 AMCloudy17°
  • 12 PMCloudy17°
  • 1 PMCloudy18°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms18°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms18°
  • 4 PMCloudy18°
  • 5 PMCloudy18°
  • 6 PMCloudy18°
  • 7 PMCloudy18°
  • 8 PMCloudy16°
  • 9 PMCloudy15°
  • 10 PMCloudy14°
  • 11 PM Scattered Thunderstorms14°
  • 12 AMShowers14°
  • 1 AMScattered Showers14°
  • 2 AMShowers14°
  • 3 AMScattered Showers14°
  • 4 AMShowers14°
  • 5 AM Scattered Thunderstorms14°
  • 6 AM Scattered Thunderstorms14°
  • 7 AM Scattered Thunderstorms14°
  • 8 AM Scattered Thunderstorms14°
  • 9 AM Scattered Thunderstorms14°
  • 10 AMShowers14°
  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms14°
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%18°13°Cloudy with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds SW at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph).Night - Cloudy with a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 65%65%16°12°Showers today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C). There is a 65% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%15°9°Partly cloudy today with a high of 59 °F (15.0 °C) and a low of 48 °F (8.9 °C).
Monday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%17°6°Sunny today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 42 °F (5.6 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%18°6°Partly cloudy today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 43 °F (6.1 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%17°6°Partly cloudy today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 43 °F (6.1 °C).
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%14°4°Mostly sunny today with a high of 58 °F (14.4 °C) and a low of 40 °F (4.4 °C).
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%16°4°Mostly sunny today with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a low of 40 °F (4.4 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%17°5°Partly cloudy today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 41 °F (5.0 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%17°6°Partly cloudy today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 43 °F (6.1 °C).

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 65%65%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 30%30%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

11 km/h SSW

Barometer

972.0 millibars

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    14°
  • Humidity
    78%
  • Visibility
    16.10 km
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds SW at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph).

Tonight - Cloudy with a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 57 °F (13.9 °C).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
7:37 AM7:15 PM

Map

Yahoo News Digest

World

Mentally ill black man shot dead by police was pointing an e-cigarette at officers

An officer doesn't have enough time to wait to determine if that's a gun in his hand. If a person is pointing something at an officer and he believes it's a gun and it is a gun and that officer doesn't have his gun out, that officer will lose that gunfight
Chuck Drago, former Florida police chief
El Cajon shooting raises questions about police training

Weather News Stories