St.-Benoit-La-Chipotte

France
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
27°
16°
19°

Forecast

  • 9 AMCloudy19°
  • 10 AMCloudy20°
  • 11 AMCloudy21°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy23°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms24°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms24°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms24°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms25°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms24°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms23°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy23°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy22°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy21°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy19°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy19°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy18°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy18°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy18°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy17°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy17°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy17°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy17°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy17°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy18°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy19°
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 35%35%27°16°Scattered showers with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph).Night - Mostly cloudy with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%25°17°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%23°16°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%23°14°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%24°16°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 20%20%26°16°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%23°14°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%24°14°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%23°14°Partly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%23°15°Rain today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 15%15%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

6 km/h West

Barometer

958.0 millibars

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    18°
  • Humidity
    92%
  • Visibility
    14.40 km
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Scattered showers with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph).

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 62 °F (16.7 °C).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
5:57 AM9:17 PM

Map

Yahoo News Digest

World

80 dead in ISIS attack on protest by Afghanistan's maligned minority

Based on initial information, the attack was carried out by three suicide bombers ... The third attacker was gunned down by security forces.
Afghan interior ministry
A suicide bombing in Kabul killed 61 people and injured hundreds