Treveray

France
 Scattered ThunderstormsScattered Showers
23°
17°
19°

Forecast

  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms19°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms20°
  • 2 PMCloudy21°
  • 3 PMShowers21°
  • 4 PMIsolated Thundershowers20°
  • 5 PMScattered Showers21°
  • 6 PMShowers21°
  • 7 PMShowers21°
  • 8 PMShowers21°
  • 9 PM Scattered Thunderstorms21°
  • 10 PM Scattered Thunderstorms19°
  • 11 PMCloudy19°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy19°
  • 1 AMCloudy18°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy18°
  • 3 AMCloudy18°
  • 4 AMCloudy18°
  • 5 AMCloudy18°
  • 6 AMCloudy17°
  • 7 AMCloudy18°
  • 8 AMCloudy18°
  • 9 AMCloudy20°
  • 10 AMCloudy21°
  • 11 AMCloudy22°
  • 12 PMCloudy23°
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 100%100%23°17°Scattered showers with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph).Night - Cloudy with a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 65 °F (18.3 °C).
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%24°18°Rain today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%26°18°Partly cloudy today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%24°17°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 63 °F (17.2 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%26°16°Partly cloudy today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%27°16°Mostly sunny today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 5%5%28°16°Thunderstorms today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 15%15%25°17°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%26°17°Partly cloudy today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%24°16°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 60%60%
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 15%15%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

6 km/h WNW

Barometer

985.0 millibars

Details

 Scattered Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    19°
  • Humidity
    97%
  • Visibility
    5.60 km
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Scattered showers with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph).

Tonight - Cloudy with a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 65 °F (18.3 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
6:00 AM9:24 PM

Map

Yahoo News Digest

Politics

I'll put America first, pledges Trump as he accepts Republican nomination

Beginning on January 20th, 2017, safety will be restored.
Donald Trump
Trump: 'Americanism Not Globalism'