Vallois

France
CloudyCloudy
20°
11°
13°

Forecast

  • 1 AMCloudy13°
  • 2 AMCloudy12°
  • 3 AM Scattered Thunderstorms12°
  • 4 AM Scattered Thunderstorms12°
  • 5 AM Scattered Thunderstorms12°
  • 6 AM Scattered Thunderstorms12°
  • 7 AM Scattered Thunderstorms11°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy11°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy13°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy14°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy16°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy17°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy18°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy19°
  • 3 PMFair21°
  • 4 PMFair21°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy21°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy21°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy19°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy17°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy15°
  • 10 PMFair14°
  • 11 PMFair13°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy12°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy11°
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%20°11°Night - Cloudy with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds from WNW to NW. The overnight low will be 53 °F (11.7 °C).Partly cloudy with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%21°9°Partly cloudy today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%23°12°Mostly sunny today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%23°14°Partly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%21°13°Rain today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%21°9°Partly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 48 °F (8.9 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%23°11°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%21°11°Partly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%20°8°Partly cloudy today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 47 °F (8.3 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%20°10°Partly cloudy today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C).

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

3 km/h NNE

Barometer

989.0 millibars

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    16°
  • Humidity
    88%
  • Visibility
    16.10 km
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Cloudy with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds from WNW to NW. The overnight low will be 53 °F (11.7 °C).

Today - Partly cloudy with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:30 AM7:18 PM

Map

Yahoo News Digest

Sports

'King' of golf Arnold Palmer, the sport's 'greatest ambassador', dies aged 87

Thanks Arnold for your friendship, counsel and a lot of laughs. Your philanthropy and humility are part of your legend. It's hard to imagine golf without you or anyone more important to the game than the King.
Tiger Woods
Legend
90
WINS
Golf great Arnold Palmer dead at 87