Vosges

France
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
27°
16°
16°

Forecast

  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy17°
  • 8 AMFair18°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy21°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy23°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy24°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy25°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy26°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms26°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms26°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms26°
  • 5 PMShowers23°
  • 6 PMShowers23°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms24°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy23°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy22°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy20°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy19°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy18°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy17°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy17°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy17°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy16°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy16°
  • 6 AMFair14°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy15°
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 55%55%27°16°Partly cloudy with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph).Night - Mostly cloudy with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 11 mph (3.2 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%24°14°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%24°14°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%27°17°Partly cloudy today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%27°15°Partly cloudy today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%24°18°Partly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%23°14°Partly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%24°13°Partly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%27°14°Partly cloudy today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%29°17°Partly cloudy today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 55%55%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

3 km/h East

Barometer

980.0 millibars

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    16°
  • Humidity
    94%
  • Visibility
    11.40 km
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Partly cloudy with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph).

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 11 mph (3.2 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 61 °F (16.1 °C).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
6:04 AM9:17 PM

Map

Yahoo News Digest

World

Turkey in no position to become EU member any time soon: Juncker

The state cannot be governed by grudge, anger and prejudice. Those responsible for the coup should be tried lawfully, with the understanding of abiding by the rule of law.
CHP leader Kemal Kilicdaroglu
Turkey's rival parties rally in solidarity after failed coup