Zincourt

France
CloudyCloudy
24°
17°
21°

Forecast

  • 12 PMCloudy22°
  • 1 PMCloudy22°
  • 2 PMCloudy22°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms23°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms23°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms23°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms23°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms22°
  • 8 PM Scattered Thunderstorms22°
  • 9 PM Scattered Thunderstorms22°
  • 10 PM Scattered Thunderstorms20°
  • 11 PM Scattered Thunderstorms20°
  • 12 AMCloudy19°
  • 1 AMCloudy18°
  • 2 AMCloudy18°
  • 3 AMCloudy18°
  • 4 AMCloudy18°
  • 5 AMCloudy18°
  • 6 AMCloudy17°
  • 7 AMCloudy18°
  • 8 AMCloudy19°
  • 9 AMCloudy20°
  • 10 AMCloudy22°
  • 11 AMCloudy22°
  • 12 PMShowers23°
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 80%80%24°17°Cloudy with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph).Night - Scattered showers with a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 11 mph (3.2 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 64 °F (17.8 °C).
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%25°18°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%26°17°Partly cloudy today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 63 °F (17.2 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%25°16°Partly cloudy today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%25°15°Partly cloudy today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%26°14°Mostly sunny today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%28°14°Mostly sunny today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%26°17°Thunderstorms today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 63 °F (17.2 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%26°16°Partly cloudy today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%24°15°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 65%65%
Precipitation: 15%15%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

6 km/h SW

Barometer

979.0 millibars

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    24°
  • Humidity
    88%
  • Visibility
    16.10 km
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph).

Tonight - Scattered showers with a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 11 mph (3.2 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 64 °F (17.8 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
6:00 AM9:21 PM

Map

Yahoo News Digest

Politics

I'll put America first, pledges Trump as he accepts Republican nomination

Beginning on January 20th, 2017, safety will be restored.
Donald Trump
Trump: 'Americanism Not Globalism'