Rabupura

India
ShowersRain
29°
24°
25°

Forecast

  • 8 AMShowers25°
  • 9 AMShowers25°
  • 10 AMIsolated Thundershowers26°
  • 11 AMThunderstorms26°
  • 12 PMIsolated Thundershowers28°
  • 1 PMIsolated Thundershowers29°
  • 2 PMCloudy29°
  • 3 PMShowers29°
  • 4 PMShowers28°
  • 5 PMShowers27°
  • 6 PMCloudy27°
  • 7 PMCloudy27°
  • 8 PMCloudy26°
  • 9 PMShowers26°
  • 10 PMShowers26°
  • 11 PMShowers26°
  • 12 AMShowers26°
  • 1 AMShowers25°
  • 2 AMShowers25°
  • 3 AMShowers25°
  • 4 AMShowers24°
  • 5 AMShowers24°
  • 6 AMShowers25°
  • 7 AMShowers25°
  • 8 AMShowers26°
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 45%45%29°24°Rain with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).Night - Showers with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 76 °F (24.4 °C).
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 55%55%29°24°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 76 °F (24.4 °C). There is a 55% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%28°24°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 76 °F (24.4 °C). There is a 40% chance of precipitation.
Monday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 90%90%28°24°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 76 °F (24.4 °C). There is a 90% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 35%35%29°24°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 76 °F (24.4 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%29°25°Thunderstorms today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 77 °F (25.0 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%31°26°Thunderstorms today with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a low of 78 °F (25.6 °C).
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%32°26°Thunderstorms today with a high of 90 °F (32.2 °C) and a low of 79 °F (26.1 °C).
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%32°26°Thunderstorms today with a high of 89 °F (31.7 °C) and a low of 79 °F (26.1 °C).
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%29°27°Thunderstorms today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 80 °F (26.7 °C). There is a 60% chance of precipitation.

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 35%35%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

6 km/h ENE

Barometer

978.0 millibars

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    28°
  • Humidity
    100%
  • Visibility
    4.10 km
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Rain with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).

Tonight - Showers with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 76 °F (24.4 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:40 AM7:10 PM

Map

Yahoo News Digest

World

Merkel: Refugees who attack us mock Germany but we will still take them in

They see hatred and fear between cultures and they see hatred and fear between religions. We stand decisively against that. .
Angela Merkel