Pick 6 participants rebounded from a rough Week 9 to make a strong showing in Week 10.
Two pickers had perfect records, and several more finished with just a single loss. Only Oklahoma State’s upset of Oklahoma in the Bedlam game prevented nine people from going 6-0.
Here are the winning teams from Week 10, followed by the percentage of people who correctly picked them: Georgia over Missouri (97%), Oklahoma State over Oklahoma (21%), Washington over USC (83%), Alabama over LSU (83%), Oregon State over Colorado (90%) and Fresno State over Boise State (66%).
Those results led to the following Pick 6 Top 6. Score predictions for the Boise State game were used as a tiebreaker — with margin of victory taking precedence, followed by total points scored.
Jimmy the Greek, Lisa Grimminger and GenXMichael also finished with 5-1 records, but dropped because of the tiebreaker.
The overall season standings remain unchanged, though Glenn McGeoch’s 6-0 record let him creep a little closer to longtime season leader GenXMichael.
Ready for Week 11? Including conference championhip weekend, there are only four contests remaining — so not a lot of room for error if you want the top spot. The first kickoff in this week’s batch of games is at 10 a.m. Mountain on Saturday. Here’s a recap of the rules.
1) List your name (optional).
2) List a unique user name if you don’t want your real name used (optional).
3) List your favorite college football team (optional).
4) Pick the winners of our six games.
5) As a tiebreaker, predict the final score of the Boise State-New Mexico game.
6) You’ll have until kickoff of the first game on our list to make your picks.
Good luck! If the game format isn’t showing up below on your screen, follow this link.