It is currently4 C (39 F) in Windsor.
Sunny, with wind becoming east 20 km/h gusting to 40 late this morning.
The high is expected to be 17 C (63 F) except 10 C (50 F) near Lake Erie. The UV index is expected to be 7 or high.
Gas is selling from $1.13 to $1.20 per litre at stations in Windsor.
How do the roads look?
- In Tecumseh, Highway 3 is CLOSED between Walker Road and Sexton Sideroad because of a collision.
- Construction has started on theWyandotte Street overpass just east of Crawford Avenue. Currently, eastbound Wyandotte Street is CLOSED between Crawford and Caron. Westbound lanes remain open. Transit Windsor's eastbound Crosstown 2 and Central 3 are following a detour route.
- City Hall Square South is closed between Windsor Avenue and McDougall Street until Friday. Parking Lot 32, which is located south of City Hall Square South, is also closed.
- The right lane of Highway 401 will be closed from North Talbot to Ojibway Parkway in both directions daily from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. until Friday.
Heading to Chatham-Kent?
- The interchange between Highway 40/Communication Road and the 401 is CLOSED for reconstruction until November. Highway 40/Communication Road is also closed in the area.
- No unusual delays.
- It is busy for U.S.-bound traffic.
The Canadian dollar closed at 75.10 cents U.S. yesterday.
All information as of 7:45 a.m.