The "Women - Positioning Yourself for Leadership" training has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The organiser developed this course in conjunction with today's C-Suite leaders with the aim to empower female executives to get to the next level in their career.
This practice-based workshop will enable you to position yourself as a credible leader in any space, no matter how male-dominated.
Course Time: 08:45 - 16:45
Key Topics Covered:
- 08:45 Registrations and coffee
- 09:00 Introductions
- 09:15 Part 1, Understanding yourself and what people need from you
- 10:45 Coffee Break
- 11:00 Part 2, Voice, energy and presence
- 12:30 Lunch break
- 13:15 Part 3, Building a network of advocates and mindset for success
- 14:45 Coffee Break
- 15:00 Part 4, Putting it all together
- 16:30 Final thoughts and summing-up
- 16:45 Finish
For more information about this training visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/z47sd5
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900