Slovenian hockey player, Ziga Jeglic has tested positive for doping, according to the Associated Press.
Slovenia beat the Team USA 3-2 on Feb. 14th in a Group B game, with Jeglic scoring the winning goal. They are scheduled to play in the quarterfinals on Feb. 20th against Norway.
The Court of Arbitration for Sport says Jeglic tested positive for fenoterol in an in-competition test. Fenoterol is a drug designed to open the airways to the lungs, usually used to treat acute asthma.
Jeglic has been suspended from the games and has been ordered to leave the Olympic athletes village within 24 hours.
More Olympic coverage from Yahoo Sports:
• Russian curler formally charged with doping in PyeongChang
• Ice dancer on wardrobe malfunction: ‘It was my worst nightmare’
• Adam Rippon won’t actually be an NBC Olympic correspondent
• Vonn playing ‘mind games’ after third-place training run
• Gold medalist comforts silver medalist in true Olympic moment