Some home-bound celebrities sing. Others talk. Post Malone plays beer pong, and is planning an epic tournament for his quarantined friends.
The so-called “Ballina Cup” has recruited some big-time partiers to the cause. So far, they include Kansas City receiver Travis Kelce and ex-Patriot turned WWE spokesman Rob Gronkowski, along with Gronkowski’s girlfriend, Sports Illustrated Swim model Camille Kostek, former quarterback Johnny Manziel, Machine Gun Kelly, Kane Brown and MLB pitchers Trevor Bauer and Mlke Clevinger, TMZ reported.
More from Deadline
- This Week In Music: Justin Bieber Is Back, Coachella Sells Out, Guns N' Roses Music Leaks
- Carrie Underwood, Imagine Dragons Set To Perform On American Music Awards
- Post Malone Posts All Is OK After His Plane Makes Emergency Landing
The eight-day tournament will take place over video chat in order to maintain social distancing and will start next week with two matches per night. At stake: a commemorative trophy and wrestling belt.
Each team will pay an entry fee and prize money will go to charities fighting COVID-19.
— MIKE (@justmike) March 27, 2020
Best of Deadline
- Coronavirus: U.S. Now Has Most Cases Worldwide As Death Toll Passes 2,000 - Update
- Coronavirus: Movies That Have Halted Or Delayed Production Amid Outbreak
- Hong Kong Filmart Postponed Due To Coronavirus Fears; Event Moves Two Weeks Before Toronto