More than 700 employees at the University of Windsor and St. Clair College made $100,000 or more in 2016, according to Sunshine List figures released Friday morning.
President Alan Wildeman topped a list of more than 550 university employees who made more than $100,000 last year. Wildeman made $332,608.18 plus taxable benefits of $28,279.40.
St. Clair College president Patti France topped a list of more than 160 college employees who made more than $100,000. France made $282,000 plus taxable benefits of $515.76.
Other top earners at St. Clair College include:
- Dolph Barsanti, vice president for student services and administration: $186,929.38 plus taxable benefits of $428.24
- John Fairley, vice president of college communications and community relations: $185,849; $175.44
- Waseem Habash, vice president of academic: $185,849.38; $438.24
- Ronald Seguin, vice president of international relations, training and campus development: $185,849.38;$175.44
Other top earners at the University of Windsor include:
- Majid Ahmadi, associate dean of research and graduate studies: $244,041.72 with taxable benefits of $539,04
- Sandra Aversa, vice president of planning and administration: $230,785.36; $5,624.64
- Ramaswami Balachandar, vice provost of international development: $248,836.56; $1,253.96
- Niharendu Biswas, professor: $247,399.56; $2,058.76.
- Richard Caron, head of mathematics and statistics: $221,738.76; 539.04
- Howard Conway, professor: $247,993.44 plus taxable benefits of 637.92
More to come.