Authorities were called to the Beverly Hills home of Rihanna on Thursday night after a man arrived with the intent to propose to the pregnant singer.
The unnamed man, who had travelled from South Carolina to Los Angeles, was reportedly arrested at her property around 12.30pm for trespassing.
According to TMZ, he was spotted almost immediately by the Work singer’s security team, who called the police after he told them of his intentions.
The gentleman was subsequently escorted off the property in handcuffs, where he was questioned and later released as it was determined he hadn’t broken any laws.
Although no laws were broken, he was asked to leave and told to not return to the property again.
It’s unknown whether Rihanna, her partner A$AP Rocky or one-year-old son were home at the time of this incident.
The Standard has contacted Rihanna’s representative for comment.
It’s not the first time the 35-year-old has been faced with intruders to her home.
When he was arrested by police, Leon claimed he intended on having sex with the singer, who was fortunately not home at the time.
Following the incident, Rihanna was granted a criminal protection order against him. She previously got a restraining order against alleged stalker Jonathan Whooper in 2013.
Whooper was arrested at her LA mansion following multiple trespasses, having previously thrown a chair through a glass door of her home, in October of that year.
A year prior to her frightening ordeal with Whooper, an obsessed fan broke into her Barbados villa and made it within 12 feet of the star before he was grabbed by security.
The security alert comes after the star revealed she is expecting her second child with rapper A$AP Rocky.
The Fenty boss announced the news during her blockbuster 2023 Super Bowl halftime show.